Heavy Duty Roller Conveyor Systems
Are you still relying on a manual order selection/fulfillment system in your warehousing operation? Are you finding that you’re not getting orders out the door fast enough to meet the demands of your customer base? Is the number of selection errors exceeding what you consider to be an acceptable level?
A heavy duty roller conveyor system from Logic Material Handling, Inc. brings the benefit of automation to your order fulfillment operation. Automation gives you the advantage of systems-driven decision-making as opposed to operator-driven decision-making. You’ll experience greater pick efficiencies, better quality control and lower process times. All of this will have a positive impact on what matters most: your company’s bottom line.
Heavy Duty Roller Conveyor System Features and Benefits
Heavy duty roller conveyor system highlights include:
- Highly efficient motorized roller connected to gravity rollers with urethane bands.
- Options such as using a transportation conveyor or zero-pressure accumulation through the implementation of 24” and 30” accumulation zones.
- A modular system using bed level logic controls for fast and easy installation with minimal controls engineering.
- Conveyor frame-mounted photo eyes that protect them against damage and dust.
- An extremely quiet and energy-efficient automated order fulfillment system.
Customized Roller Conveyor System Design and Complete Installation
Logic Material Handling, Inc. can provide a creative, out-of-the-box roller conveyor system design that meets your specific order fulfillment requirements. We take the time to learn about your operation to ensure you get a cost-effective solution that is ideally suited for your needs and budget. We also provide complete roller conveyor system installation. You get all of this at a lower price point than you’ll find elsewhere.
Contact Us to Schedule
a Free On-Site Consultation
Logic Material Handling, Inc. serves the order fulfillment needs of companies of all sizes throughout the United States. Contact us to schedule a free on-site heavy duty roller conveyor system consultation today!