Narrow belt sorters (NBS) are perfect for applications where your business needs a high speed and reliable sortation solution. NBS can handle small- and medium-sized product-filled boxes, cartons or other types of containers and can divert up to 200 cartons per minute. This style of sorter is often referred to as a strip belt sorter because it has several strip or narrow belts that run the entire distance of the conveyor with one take-up. The narrow belt conveyor also contains a series of high friction roller or wheel diverts, which rise between the narrow/strip belts to divert product at 30-, 45-, or 90-degree angles.
Logic Material Handling, Inc.: Your Narrow Belt Sorter Source in Missouri and Across the USA
If you’re looking for a high-quality narrow belt conveyor for your material handing operation, look no further than Logic Material Handling. Our narrow belt conveyor can be used at lengths of up to 200’ and can accommodate applications for either single or bi-directional diverting. This conveyor’s simple design consisting of few moving parts makes it easy to maintain.
Other key narrow belt sorter features and benefits include:
- Smooth product flow: Our narrow belt sorters consist of individual belt take-ups, enabling a smoother, more controlled flow of product through the conveyor system.
- Maximizing sort rates: The NBS’s on-the-fly product pickup capabilities results in increased sort rates, allowing you to get orders filled and out the door more quickly than ever.
- Takes up less floor space: The narrow design takes up less floor space in your warehouse, giving you more room for additional inventory and equipment.
- Increased accuracy: An NBS is designed to carry product along the entire length of the belt, resulting in increased accuracy of diverts – and a more efficient order selection process.
- Quiet operation: The NBS offers a quieter alternative to larger, more complex belt systems, creating a much more comfortable work environment for your employees.
- Reduced energy consumption: A strip belt sorter requires less horsepower to operate than a conventional sorter, which can result in significant energy – and cost – savings for your company.
- Faster installation: The narrow belt sorter’s simplified design enables a faster, easier installation at your facility, which minimizes disruptions to your production schedule and lowers implementation costs.
- Easy reconfiguration: The modular design of the NBS’s divert mechanism makes reconfiguring the belt layout to adapt to different workflow requirements a quick and easy process.
- Longer belt life: The individual belt take-ups help to reduce belt wear and tear, resulting in a longer belt lifespan and reduced replacement costs.
Overall, narrow belt sorters will provide efficient, cost-effective performance in mid-range sortation-throughput applications. You’ll be able to improve the level of service you provide to your customers, which will have a positive impact on your company’s bottom line.
Why Choose Logic Material Handling for Your Narrow Belt Conveyor Needs?
Whether your company is based in Missouri or elsewhere in the U.S., Logic Material Handling can provide the right narrow belt sort at an affordable price. We’ll work with you to design and implement an innovative solution that will maximize your current order fulfillment processes. Our consultative approach means we will take the time to gain a full understanding of your operation so we can make an informed recommendation for your company. What’s more, we provide the same services as our larger competitors, but at a much lower cost.
CONTACT US FOR
More Information and to Schedule an On-Site Consultation Today
No matter where your company is located in Missouri or the United States, the experts at Logic Material Handling will be happy to come to your site for a free consultation. Contact us to learn more about our narrow belt sorter products and services or to schedule a consultation today.